1. Alan has completed the new Pain Recovery Program. To read or share it, use this updated link: https://www.tmswiki.org/forum/painrecovery/
    Dismiss Notice
Dismiss Notice
Our TMS drop-in chat is tomorrow (Saturday) from 3:00 PM - 4:00 PM Eastern (***NOTE*** now on US Daylight Time). It's a great way to get quick and interactive peer support, with Bonnard as your host. Look for the red Chat flag on top of the menu bar!

HAPPY BIRTHDAY TODAY TO HERBIE

Discussion in 'General Discussion Subforum' started by Walt Oleksy (RIP 2021), Feb 18, 2014.

1. G.R.

G.R. Well known member

Herbie,
    I am so sorry I missed your birthday. Happy, happy birthday my dear friend.
    You are such a special person whom I have so much respect for. Herbie, your
    heart is so big; you are so caring and full of knowledge. You are always so
    willing to reach out and pour yourself into others. You are one of a kind!!!!

You are surely a blessing to me. Thank you for all your amazing help.
    You have been such a dear, dedicated friend.
    Thank You,
    Rose

2. njoy

njoy aka Bugsy

Don't know how I missed the big event, Herbie. You'll likely be getting belated birthday greetings for this birthday until past your next one. Lucky thing you are too big to get bumps!

Eric "Herbie" Watson and Forest like this.
  3. Eric "Herbie" Watson

Eric "Herbie" Watson Beloved Grand Eagle

Thank You G.R. and you are such an awesome friend. I really appreciate all your kind words and friendship.
    I feel like we could talk about anything and make it interesting.
    Your truly one of a kind yourself. God Bless You my friend

4. Eric "Herbie" Watson

Eric "Herbie" Watson Beloved Grand Eagle

Thank You so much njoy. Wouldn't it be cool if this thread became one of our long:)est running threads.
    Just saying. You are the best njoy and thank you so much for turning me onto parts therapy.
    I never would have studied all of it if it wasn't from you -- Bless you my friend.

5. njoy

njoy aka Bugsy

You are so welcome and bless you too!

6. joseph32

joseph32 Peer Supporter

Happy belated birthday to a great guy.

7. Tennis Tom

Tennis Tom Beloved Grand Eagle

Happy Birthday buddy, see ya' tomorrow night on the SteveO show. Thanks for MC'ing it all these Tuesdays, good job!

Your TMS pal,
    tt