1. Alan has completed the new Pain Recovery Program. To read or share it, use this updated link: https://www.tmswiki.org/forum/painrecovery/
    Dismiss Notice

HAPPY BIRTHDAY TODAY TO HERBIE

Discussion in 'General Discussion Subforum' started by Walt Oleksy (RIP 2021), Feb 18, 2014.

1. Walt Oleksy (RIP 2021)

Walt Oleksy (RIP 2021) Beloved Grand Eagle

Today is our great friend Herbie's birthday so here's wishing him a great day and new year.

He's been such a steady inspiration to us all.

The book we are writing together about TMS and Mindbody-Spirit is finished and awaiting
    final editing so it will be available soon. We share our TMS journeys in alternate chapters and
    he offers a lot of TMS healing techniques. Some of the book may even give you some laughs.

The title? GOD DOES NOT WANT YOU TO BE IN PAIN. Yes, it has a lot of spiritual elements in it,
    but those who are not comfortable with that can just skip over those sections. We just hope you won't.

Mala, G.R., nowtimecoach and 3 others like this.
  2. Solange

Solange Well known member

Thanks for letting us know, Walt.
    Herbie, I wish you a very,very happy birthday and in lieu of a present, please accept my thanks for all the help and support you have so generously given me and other people on this forum.
    Hope you get to enjoy a slice of birthday cake today!

Eric "Herbie" Watson likes this.
  3. Walt Oleksy (RIP 2021)

And I hope the birthday cake is topped with whipping cream and there is ice cream, too.

4. Lily Rose

Lily Rose Beloved Grand Eagle

Dear Herbie .... the day you were born, the world shifted, never to be the same. You have graced this forum, and thus our lives. With great appreciation, I light a candle in your honor.

Thank you. Always.

with grace and gratitude,
    ^_^

5. Steve Ozanich

Steve Ozanich TMS Consultant

Happy Birthday Herbie! I hope you feel great today. Helping others heals us. Don't eat too much cake or you won't be able to lift yourself off the couch. Oh what the hell, it's your birthday, monga!

6. BruceMC

BruceMC Beloved Grand Eagle

Happy B-Day, Herbie! Your moderating skills are second to none, reconciling different points of view while keeping the conversation moving forward. Between "wrasling" and "roofin'", where do you get all the energy to serve as such a good counselor on the Forum as well? Your strength and energy must emanate from your big heart. Here's to a productive and successful year ahead.

7. North Star

North Star Beloved Grand Eagle

Happy Birthday, Herbie! Hope your day is filled with lots of love, friendship and of course….CAKE!

I'm grateful you were born!

8. Ellen

Ellen Beloved Grand Eagle

Happy Birthday, Herbie! Hoping you have a great day. Thanks for all you do for those of us on the Forum.

9. Emre

Emre Peer Supporter

Happy birthday Herbie! Please accept my belayed celebration:) hope you have a healthy wealthy happy merry peaceful loving fun year:)

10. Mermaid

Mermaid Well known member

Happy Birthday Herbie,

Hope you have a great time, can't wait to read your book ! :happy:

11. LindaRK

LindaRK Well known member

Happy Birthday, Herbie! Hope your special day is filled with pleasant surprises!

12. Eric "Herbie" Watson

Eric "Herbie" Watson Beloved Grand Eagle

:)Thanks Guys. I'm sorry I have took so long to Reply back. I have the reason its took me so long, but its a long story and I'm not even going there. I just want to say that I love you all. You guys are my friends -- bare none. I love me fiancé ninfa and I love my doggies and life in general but if I was to say who my friends are, my true friends -- Well I'm talking to you here and now.

Walt your an inspiration to me my friend. The book almost wasn't written cause of the sickness I had last year but you believed in me and stayed patient till I got better and for that I think we put together a book that will help everyone for years and years to come. Since Steve through the kitchen sink at em -- and everyone needs that kitchen sink for sure. We through together a house that will most defiantly be a home when they get done reading the book. A home to rest in and heal.:):)

Solange you have been a friend for a long time now and I thank you so much for hanging in there and being patient letting the process take place. You have inspired me too my friend. God Bless You.

Oh and Walt there was plenty of Cake but no ice cream. I wonder why I didn't get any ice cream -- hum.

Lily Rose you have been an inspiration of courage and strength to many of us. Thank you so much for your kind words and leadership here at the forum. When you write you shift my emotions to blue skies and humming birds swaying to the sound of Mozart and dancing to the rhythm of wind rolling in circles calming my every thought. Bless You my poetic friend.

And Steve. Wow, I still have that beautiful gift you sent me 2 Christmas's ago with the bible quote in it -- John 8:32 - You will know the truth and the truth will set you free. I have it in my sentimental cabinet next to my bible as I said I would do. I remember when I first wrote about TMS healing and you answered me telling me how you used to pull heavy sheets of plywood up roofs when you were younger. You went on to tell me that I did sound to have TMS and that was all I needed to hear to move forth and discover my path to healing. I did eat a lot of cake and I took your suggestion and ate some more. Well I did get a little queasy but I made it through. Thanks buddy.

BruceMC. You are my go to guy now. I feel like I can ask you anything and you always have the most awesome answers. I thank you so much for giving me the prop above but I want to say pal I wouldn't be much without your presence. Each week I look forward to seeing you on the cams. I feel so confident when your there which is always. So to sum this up. I love you man. God Bless

North Star I also look forward to you being with us each week on the discussion group -- you always bring in some of the coolest content. Although we have never met I feel as I have known you forever. Your just too awesome. Bless you

Ellen, thank you for being a friend on the forum and helping so much with all the replies. You always have a different angle and a new way of looking at the same concept. This adds value to all the post you reply too -- You have helped so many including me. Thank you Ellen from the bottom of my heart.

Emre thank you buddy for the Birthday wish, that means so much to me. I know we have got to know each other over the past few months and it has been awesome to get to know you. Making new connections with friends like you is only beneficial to a guy like me. Bless You

Mermaid you are talked about a lot here lately before the Tuesday night discussion groups for how you stayed the course and found your path to healing. You became a good friend from the first post we talked on in conversations. You have helped so many here and that smile in your picture is priceless, bless you.

LindaRK you continue to grow by leaps and bounds -- I have seen so much growth in your journey in such a short time. Thank you from the bottom of my heart for your birthday wish and kindness. Bless You

Thank you all guys -- you just don't know how much you mean to me. Bless you all once again:)

13. Eric "Herbie" Watson

:)Thanks Guys. I'm sorry I have took so long to Reply back. I have the reason its took me so long, but its a long story and I'm not even going there. I just want to say that I love you all. You guys are my friends -- bare none. I love me fiancé ninfa and I love my doggies and life in general but if I was to say who my friends are, my true friends -- Well I'm talking to you here and now.

Walt your an inspiration to me my friend. The book almost wasn't written cause of the sickness I had last year but you believed in me and stayed patient till I got better and for that I think we put together a book that will help everyone for years and years to come. Since Steve through the kitchen sink at em -- and everyone needs that kitchen sink for sure. We through together a house that will most defiantly be a home when they get done reading the book. A home to rest in and heal.:):)

Solange you have been a friend for a long time now and I thank you so much for hanging in there and being patient letting the process take place. You have inspired me too my friend. God Bless You.

Oh and Walt there was plenty of Cake but no ice cream. I wonder why I didn't get any ice cream -- hum.

Lily Rose you have been an inspiration of courage and strength to many of us. Thank you so much for your kind words and leadership here at the forum. When you write you shift my emotions to blue skies and humming birds swaying to the sound of Mozart and dancing to the rhythm of wind rolling in circles calming my every thought. Bless You my poetic friend.

And Steve. Wow, I still have that beautiful gift you sent me 2 Christmas's ago with the bible quote in it -- John 8:32 - You will know the truth and the truth will set you free. I have it in my sentimental cabinet next to my bible as I said I would do. I remember when I first wrote about TMS healing and you answered me telling me how you used to pull heavy sheets of plywood up roofs when you were younger. You went on to tell me that I did sound to have TMS and that was all I needed to hear to move forth and discover my path to healing. I did eat a lot of cake and I took your suggestion and ate some more. Well I did get a little queasy but I made it through. Thanks buddy.

BruceMC. You are my go to guy now. I feel like I can ask you anything and you always have the most awesome answers. I thank you so much for giving me the prop above but I want to say pal I wouldn't be much without your presence. Each week I look forward to seeing you on the cams. I feel so confident when your there which is always. So to sum this up. I love you man. God Bless

North Star I also look forward to you being with us each week on the discussion group -- you always bring in some of the coolest content. Although we have never met I feel as I have known you forever. Your just too awesome. Bless you

Ellen, thank you for being a friend on the forum and helping so much with all the replies. You always have a different angle and a new way of looking at the same concept. This adds value to all the post you reply too -- You have helped so many including me. Thank you Ellen from the bottom of my heart.

Emre thank you buddy for the Birthday wish, that means so much to me. I know we have got to know each other over the past few months and it has been awesome to get to know you. Making new connections with friends like you is only beneficial to a guy like me. Bless You

Mermaid you are talked about a lot here lately before the Tuesday night discussion groups for how you stayed the course and found your path to healing. You became a good friend from the first post we talked on in conversations. You have helped so many here and that smile in your picture is priceless, bless you.

LindaRK you continue to grow by leaps and bounds -- I have seen so much growth in your journey in such a short time. Thank you from the bottom of my heart for your birthday wish and kindness. Bless You

Thank you all guys -- you just don't know how much you mean to me. Bless you all once again:)

14. Emre

Emre Peer Supporter

You welcome my friend:) have a great year...

15. Msunn

Msunn Well known member

Sorry I didn't see this when it was first posted, but I want to say a belated happy birthday Herbie. You give so much of yourself and it's really a blessing to know you here.

Many more happy birthdays!!

16. Walt Oleksy (RIP 2021)

Herbie, thanks for the thanks. We're all part of a great family helping and caring about each other.

You're an inspiration to us all.

17. Eric "Herbie" Watson

Thank you Msunn, you are really a true friend. Thank you so much:)

18. Eric "Herbie" Watson

As so are you Walt, thank you again my friend. Awesome:)

19. nowtimecoach

nowtimecoach Well known member

Hey! I missed your birthday!! But what the hell… good wishes and blessings are good for all time…. so more than a month later… Happy Birthday to one of the most wonderful guys I know! Your spirit transcends time and space and touches us all with love. Back 'atcha beautiful man!

20. Eric "Herbie" Watson

Thank you so much nowtimecoach you have really been an inspiration to me with all
    of your enthusiasm and always knowing the right words to say at the right time.
    Bless you my friend. Thanks again, bless you