1. Alan has completed the new Pain Recovery Program. To read or share it, use this updated link: https://www.tmswiki.org/forum/painrecovery/
    Dismiss Notice

Hands Free Orgasm Sensation

Discussion in 'General Discussion Subforum' started by james9494, May 23, 2023.

Tags:
  1. james9494

james9494 New Member

Firstly, I apologise if this is inappropriate or seems trivial. I want to preface this post by saying that is 100% serious and is a real experience of mine, which I think could have been a precursor to my TMS.

At the very end of 2017, going into 2018, for whatever reason, I became fascinated with tantric orgasms and erotic hypnosis.

For a good month or two, I devoted an unhealthy amount of time to laying down and listening to erotic hypnosis recordings which stimulates hands free / tantric orgasms through a mix of meditation techniques and sexual fantasy.

2 days after my most intense and ‘successful’ session, I climbed into bed, and immediately, out of nowhere, I began having one of these tantric orgasms. At first, I welcomed it as it felt great, but it simply did not stop. I eventually got to sleep, but as soon as I awoke, the sensation continued. 24/7 my crotch was had this sensation of an energetic throbbing - almost electric. No pain, and no ‘physical’ stuff going on.

When I was sitting it was a light throb, and when walking i was walking it was barely noticeable - but when I lied down - it became orgasmic.

This went on for months. Eventually, it tapered down and gradually faded. But, despite the fact I no longer get this feeling, I can still stimulate one of these orgasms at will if I really try to in bed.

at the time I was terrified and thought I might have PGAD/RGS and even emailed a professor who researched the topics for help!

This sensation was accompanied with a painless tension headache type feeling which I still get to this day. The buzzing feeling I got in my crotch, I sometimes get in my arms nowadays.

Anyone had experience with this? Do you think it relates to the autonomic nervous system and TMS?

Looking for space likes this.
  2. Dorado

Dorado Beloved Grand Eagle

I do not have experience with this personally. That said, we have discussed topics such as spontaneous orgasm and PGAD in other threads previously, so we know orgasm-related symptoms can be part of TMS. Your situation is unique in the sense that the chronic orgasm ended, but you still have some sensations such as tension headaches - TMS can make things stick around much longer than they should.

Was there any emotional pain or stress you were dealing with during this time? Out of curiosity, did the professor you emailed have any input on the mind-body connection?