1. Our TMS drop-in chat is today (Saturday) from 3:00 PM - 4:00 PM DST Eastern U.S.(New York). It's a great way to get quick and interactive peer support. JanAtheCPA is today's host. Click here for more info or just look for the red flag on the menu bar at 3pm Eastern.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Alan has completed the new Pain Recovery Program. To read or share it, use this updated link: https://www.tmswiki.org/forum/painrecovery/
    Dismiss Notice

Get Live Peer Support - Tues July 22

Discussion in 'General Discussion Subforum' started by Forest, Jul 21, 2014.

1. Forest

Forest Beloved Grand Eagle

Hey everyone,

As with last week's discussion, tomorrow's call-in discussion group (Tuesday July 22) will be a non-recorded, general open discussion. This is a great way to get support and advice in real-time from the community here on the forum. Come join us!

The main discussion will start at 9:00pm Eastern Time, though phone lines will open approximately half an hour beforehand. Connection details are as follows (visit go.tmswiki.org/connect for more information):
    • If you're connecting by phone, dial 1 201-479-4595 and when prompted enter the pin code 18311499 followed by the pound symbol.
    • If you're connecting via your computer (Fuze Meeting), go to http://fuze.me/18311499 and follow the instructions from there. Connecting via computer gives you access to a chat room and lets you watch webcams of the hosts.
    Next week (Tuesday July 29) we will begin our discussion of Nicole Sachs' book The Meaning of Truth. Nicole is also generously giving away two autographed copies of her book. To enter to win one of these copies, visit this thread. Act soon - the drawing ends tomorrow!

For more information about the discussion group, and to listen to all past recorded discussions, visit www.tmswiki.org/ppd/Call-In_Peer_Discussion_Group .

2. Eric "Herbie" Watson

Eric "Herbie" Watson Beloved Grand Eagle

It will make ya famous. In my mind for sure, last week was one of the best Recovery Stories I have ever heard and since its not recorded I can't say who but it was awesome. Listen to all our tms wiki friends out there, if you missed last weeks show then I want to say right now how powerful it was. Make a point to call in and give us your story of success or if you have any questions, ask away. We are all allowed to talk and spread our knowledge. It's going to be Awesome I know, can't wait. Miss all my friends all through the week, I can't wait to hear your voices.
    Bless You

Forest likes this.