1. Alan has completed the new Pain Recovery Program. To read or share it, use this updated link: https://www.tmswiki.org/forum/painrecovery/
    Dismiss Notice

Win Free Autographed Copies of Nicole Sachs' Book (reply to enter)

Discussion in 'General Discussion Subforum' started by Forest, Jul 17, 2014.

1. Forest

Forest Beloved Grand Eagle

Hi All,

I'm happy to share that Nicole J. Sachs, LCSW has offered to donate two autographed copies of her book The Meaning of Truth to our nonprofit for us to then give away to members of this forum! Nicole is a TMS therapist who has received numerous referrals from Dr. Sarno, and was also a former patient of Dr. Sarno's. The Tuesday night discussion group will also begin discussing The Meaning of Truth on July 29th, which I announced earlier this week.

About the book, @Mermaid wrote:
    I must have read every TMS self-help book available, although I understood the concept and knew what was causing all my pain and anxiety I never had the courage to tackle it head on until I read this book. It's the most honest uplifting book I have ever read, Nicole holds nothing back and teaches us in her own unique way that neither should we. Anyone would benefit from her insights, it's just a better way to live.​

If you would like to enter this drawing to get one of the free autographed books, simply reply to this thread saying why you would like the book. The winners will be chosen by the end of the day Tuesday July 22. Winners will be selected randomly.

This thread is for entries into the drawing only. Reviews or other general thoughts about The Meaning of Truth should go in the following thread:
    http://www.tmswiki.org/forum/threads/the-meaning-of-truth-nicole-j-sachs.3667/

If you accidentally post your reply in the wrong thread, a moderator will happily move it for you.

Thank you, Nicole, for your generosity!

EDIT:
    Congratulations to @@Cap'n Spanky and @@Ellen, the two winners of an autographed copy of Nicole Sachs' book The Meaning of Truth.

To support the Tuesday night discussion group, we've also given away a third, nonautographed copy to @@jlm.

Thanks to everyone who participated in this giveaway. The enthusiasm around Nicole's book has been great to see, and I hope you all will join the call-in discussion group next Tuesday when we start her book. Watch this space for more updates.

Last edited: Jul 23, 2014
    Eric "Herbie" Watson likes this.
  2. Walt Oleksy (RIP 2021)

Walt Oleksy (RIP 2021) Beloved Grand Eagle

Hi, Forest. This is great. I won't enter the contest, but it's wonderful for others.

I'll take a look at the Sachs thread now.

3. tarala

tarala Well known member

Well that's easy-- I need all the TMS help I can get! Seriously though, Mermaid's comments make it sound like a really helpful resource. Thanks Forest for posting Nicole's offer.

Eric "Herbie" Watson and Forest like this.
  4. Ellen

Ellen Beloved Grand Eagle

OK, I'll sign up. I'd love to have another TMS book written by a woman. The only other one I have is Georgie Oldfield's. Thanks for the post, Forest.

Eric "Herbie" Watson and Forest like this.
  5. Nicole J. Sachs LCSW

Nicole J. Sachs LCSW Therapist and TMS Author

Thanks guys!!! I am SO looking forward to sharing my book and my story with you all. Much love... n.

6. Eric "Herbie" Watson

Eric "Herbie" Watson Beloved Grand Eagle

I want an autographed book by Nicole, that would be awesome. Thanks

7. Ollin

Ollin Peer Supporter

Me too :) Sounds awesome. I think I'm well saturated with learning and understanding TMS by looking from different angles, but I really need a good straightforward guidance to tackle it 'head on' bangheada

8. 3rdCoast

3rdCoast Peer Supporter

Sounds like a great book -- count me in please.

9. Cap'n Spanky

Cap'n Spanky Well known member

10. jlm

jlm Peer Supporter

This sounds like a book worth reading, especially if it's going to be the Tuesday evening book. Count me in.

11. Hiawatha922

Hiawatha922 Peer Supporter

I would love to read the book and have an autographed copy. I am interested in reading more valuable insights related to treating TMS.

12. Forest

Forest Beloved Grand Eagle

Congratulations to @Cap'n Spanky and @Ellen, the two winners of an autographed copy of Nicole Sachs' book The Meaning of Truth.

To support the Tuesday night discussion group, we've also given away a third, nonautographed copy to @jlm.

Thanks to everyone who participated in this giveaway. The enthusiasm around Nicole's book has been great to see, and I hope you all will join the call-in discussion group next Tuesday when we start her book. Watch this space for more updates.

13. North Star

North Star Beloved Grand Eagle

Coming late to this party but I am looking forward to tonight's call!

14. Cap'n Spanky

Cap'n Spanky Well known member

Awesome. Thanks so much, Forrest! And a very BIG thanks to Nicole Sachs and the TMS Wiki... dancea

FYI - I wrote this post about a week ago, but I guess I never uploaded it.