1. Alan has completed the new Pain Recovery Program. To read or share it, use this updated link: https://www.tmswiki.org/forum/painrecovery/
    Dismiss Notice

Generic introduction ^_^

Discussion in 'Support Subforum' started by JoeB1, Jul 19, 2015.

1. JoeB1

JoeB1 Peer Supporter

Hi guys,
    Been dealing with what used to be back pain, but is now hip or sciatic nerve pain for almost 2 years now. I tried Adam Heller's Zero Pain Now program first about a month ago and I'm half way through Healing Back Pain now. Zero Pain Now is entirely based off of Dr. Sarno's research, but I didn't get the "rapid results" that were promised (I got money back no problem). It does agree completely with Healing Back Pain which makes so much sense and it really feels like he's talking about me in the book. My conscious is mind is in full belief of TMS, but my subconscious doesn't seem to be having it yet. Anyways, just wanted to take Forest's advice and say hi!

IrishSceptic likes this.
  2. Lizzy

Lizzy Well known member

Hi Joe! I am so glad you are here. Have you looked at the SEP, free on the wiki? There is so much help here, info from the program, help from experts as well as from those who have had incredible recoveries. Reading success stories is so encouraging. You're not alone, and there are many willing to help!

Mari likes this.
  3. JoeB1

JoeB1 Peer Supporter

Hey, thanks Lizzy! I will check out the.. Structured Educational Program? I'm really glad to have found some support and people willing to help! Thanks again!

Lizzy likes this.