1. Our TMS drop-in chat is today (Saturday) from 3:00 PM - 4:00 PM Eastern U.S.(New York) Daylight Time. It's a great way to get quick and interactive peer support. MatthewNJ is today's host. Click here for more info or just look for the red flag on the menu bar at 3pm Eastern (now US Daylight Time).
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Alan has completed the new Pain Recovery Program. To read or share it, use this link: http://go.tmswiki.org/newprogram
    Dismiss Notice

For the creator of TMS Structured Program

Discussion in 'Structured Educational Program' started by NeyLight, Mar 15, 2017.

1. NeyLight

NeyLight Newcomer

Hello,

This is to say a heartfelt Thank You for the creator (s) of this program.
    This program is like a well-lit road for people like me, who wandered in "darkness" of the unconscious for far too long. After 20 years of chronic pain, I found this forum. Right now I am recovering from back surgery (but that's a different story I will post with my introduction).
    The second day after my surgery I found the Structured Program. It is so detailed and well-designed! I am honestly surprised that material of such quality is free.

Even if I weren't a TMS sufferer, I would get a huge benefit from the journaling prompts...

Again...Thank you to all contributors who make this program available for us.

NeyLight

2. If 6 was 9

If 6 was 9 Peer Supporter

I second that. I'm currently seeing a therapist and have spent thousands of dollars over the years seeing them, and though they have been a help, this wiki has been just as good, if not better, in giving me a structure to dealing with my personal issues. So thank you TMS wiki organisers!

Eric "Herbie" Watson likes this.