1. Alan has completed the new Pain Recovery Program. To read or share it, use this updated link: https://www.tmswiki.org/forum/painrecovery/
    Dismiss Notice

For the creator of TMS Structured Program

Discussion in 'Structured Educational Program' started by NeyLight, Mar 15, 2017.

1. NeyLight

NeyLight Newcomer

Hello,

This is to say a heartfelt Thank You for the creator (s) of this program.
    This program is like a well-lit road for people like me, who wandered in "darkness" of the unconscious for far too long. After 20 years of chronic pain, I found this forum. Right now I am recovering from back surgery (but that's a different story I will post with my introduction).
    The second day after my surgery I found the Structured Program. It is so detailed and well-designed! I am honestly surprised that material of such quality is free.

Even if I weren't a TMS sufferer, I would get a huge benefit from the journaling prompts...

Again...Thank you to all contributors who make this program available for us.

NeyLight

2. If 6 was 9

If 6 was 9 Peer Supporter

I second that. I'm currently seeing a therapist and have spent thousands of dollars over the years seeing them, and though they have been a help, this wiki has been just as good, if not better, in giving me a structure to dealing with my personal issues. So thank you TMS wiki organisers!

Eric "Herbie" Watson likes this.