1. Alan has completed the new Pain Recovery Program. To read or share it, use this updated link: https://www.tmswiki.org/forum/painrecovery/
    Dismiss Notice

Day 1 Foot pain, and terrible work-related anxiety

Discussion in 'Structured Educational Program' started by ChronicVince, Feb 14, 2023.

1. ChronicVince

ChronicVince Peer Supporter

Hi all, I am a french man, 36 years old. I suffered 12 years of huge foot pains that complicate my life a lot. I could not stand for more than 5minutes without suffering... I could practice only yoga, swiming and biking. In December, 2022 I discovered a Dr Sarno book. In one week I could stand and even run !!
    Then I read and applied exercices of the first Dr Alan Gordon's 2-part program (18 days) and I continue to feel better and better. I also speak about it, and try to help friends with similar problems.

Now I would like to continue and try to remove anxiety, spasms, fatigue, obsessive thoughts, that makes me impossible to work (computer scientist and manager coaching). I had 2 burnouts several years ago, and nowadays I don't work and I am pretty sure my symptoms are TMS !! I already tried different therapist and medication, but that does not work in long term. I hope Educational Program will continue to support me in my recovery. :)

JanAtheCPA likes this.
  2. JanAtheCPA

JanAtheCPA Beloved Grand Eagle

Welcome to the forum and the SEP @ChronicVince, and let us know how it goes! We're here to support your journey, especially if (probably when) it gets a little tough - you may reach a point where your TMS brain is trying in different ways to make you quit - that's when you should let us know, so people can encourage you with advice and helpful techniques.

All the best to you!

~Jan