1. Alan has completed the new Pain Recovery Program. To read or share it, use this updated link: https://www.tmswiki.org/forum/painrecovery/
    Dismiss Notice
Dismiss Notice
Our TMS drop-in chat is tomorrow (Saturday) from 3:00 PM - 4:00 PM Eastern (***NOTE*** now on US Daylight Time). It's a great way to get quick and interactive peer support, with Bonnard as your host. Look for the red Chat flag on top of the menu bar!

Fibromyalgia, insomnia, GERD

Discussion in 'Support Subforum' started by Cjica, Dec 15, 2018.

1. Cjica

Cjica New Member

Hi,
    i have been struggling with fibromyalgia for 3 months and gastritis, acid reflux problems because of the painkillers doctors gave. Apart from them, i have ibs and yeast infections such as candida and helicobacter pylori. I cant get rid of those yeast even though i used all medicines, probiotics and antibiotics etc...Oh and i have insomnia, depression and anxiety as bonus!..Im already fed up with life because of all those fatigue, burning and pain 24/7. I already lost my faith in doctors and everything. Hope i can find any light and take my life back in here. Im open to all suggestions and advice from those who experienced the same...will i be able to heal?

2. JanAtheCPA

JanAtheCPA Beloved Grand Eagle

I hope you can find help and hope here, too, @Cjica !

Start by making a commitment to working the SEP: the Structured Educational Program (it's free, designed by volunteers)

And of course, read Dr. Sarno if you haven't already done so. My favorite book was his last one, The Divided Mind, which includes six chapters written by other medical and mental health professionals, and it covers much more than just pain symptoms.

Hope & Help For Your Nerves is a small book written in the 1960s by Australian psychologist Claire Weekes, which has help many thousands of people with anxiety (and, for me, emerging depression).

Freedom From Fibromyalgia, by Dr. Nancy Selfridge, is a TMS-focused book written by an MD who recovered from fibro thanks to TMS theory. Be sure to get the one by Nancy Selfridge (with a foreword by Dr. Sarno).

HattieNC and Coffeeplease like this.
  3. Cjica

Cjica New Member

Thank you for the resources. I will read them n share my experiences with all of you.

4. Snowman

Snowman Peer Supporter

I stopped all medication and candida diets and supplements as they nothing but add to the fear I found. I'm not saying I'm cured far from it. !.
    I also have had lots and I mean lots of test blood work . Ct scans deep ct scans mri twice on head mri lumbar mri pelvic. And nothing shows . I went from 13st going to gym and after the uti hit me and lots of antibiotics I get all this shit followed but muscle twitching etc painfully foramrs in mornings legs .bladder testicle nerve fire feeling . And was told I might have ic and that's what gave me my first panic anxiety attack then set in depression. I went down to 11st and family wife etc was scared for me. Candida everyone has. IBS everyone has to some point. I eat whatever the hell I want most days now as I've decided to say to hell with it. Stay strong
    Oh I also have varicose veins in legs I had them laserd few years back buy they have come back but not as painful as before . Last night I eat pizza with jalapenos on and guess What the candida has not killed me nor has the pizza. Don't get caught up in all the vegan will save you and this is what supplement you need.

JanAtheCPA and Tennis Tom like this.
  5. Cjica

Cjica New Member

@Snowman actually i was so convinced that i got the fibromyalgia because of pylori and candida infection...There are some theories on the internet that chronic pain syndrome is the result of the infections or physical/psychological trauma..

Snowman likes this.
  6. Ellen

Ellen Beloved Grand Eagle

I recovered fully from fibromyalgia after having it for over 20 years. You can read my story on my profile page, which includes my advice about what worked for me.

If I can recover, you can too. Just be patient and persistent in applying TMS healing techniques.

HattieNC and Coffeeplease like this.
  7. Cjica

Cjica New Member

@Ellen yes, i saw your post. Such an inspiration that i feel stronger and feel like recovering day by day. Thank you!!!I wish i saw this website before i saw many disappointing things on the internet. They had made me even more stressful and depressed.

8. Snowman

Snowman Peer Supporter

Me to. Ellen did you have it in the legs ? If so how did it feel for you. In my asking as mine feel more stronger in one leg outer calf then other . Also have random muscle thump like twitches . In legs and arms loosing the will to live some days . As well as the bladder problems I get also it's would destroying..
    Still work my hard manual job tho as I can't not to being a dad and husband..

9. Snowman

Snowman Peer Supporter

Just curious on how you got diagnosed with candida cjica?

10. Cjica

Cjica New Member

@Snowman gyneacologist took the sample from genitalia

11. Snowman

Snowman Peer Supporter

Do you also white tongue in the morning? And not so bad in the day ?

12. Cjica

Cjica New Member

@Snowman yea but i had it before i got fibro too. Maybe i had other yeasts before and all those things are just a coincidence for me to correlate all with fibro..a conspiracy theory. Dont think they are cause of my fibro bwcause they are/were not overly growth ( i was told by my doctor). But thanks for the video!

13. Snowman

Snowman Peer Supporter

Me too. I have the white also and now have fibro in legs and forearm. All of it is soul destroying. All this from a uti and antibiotics :(..

14. Cjica

Cjica New Member

Fibro caused by antibiotics? I didn't use antibiotics such as cipro but i used one for my urinary infection. I dont know if the real blame is antibiotics, yeast infections or stress for it...but i personally believe that the reason is stress because stress has such a big effect on mental disorders, stomach issues and even bad tumors. Why not on fibromyalgia too? and it is reversible if we can change the way of thinking according to science.

JanAtheCPA and Snowman like this.