1. Alan has completed the new Pain Recovery Program. To read or share it, use this updated link: https://www.tmswiki.org/forum/painrecovery/
    Dismiss Notice

Feeling sadness, depression, and many other things for a long time. I want to improvement my mind.

Discussion in 'Support Subforum' started by stevow7, Feb 19, 2022.

1. stevow7

stevow7 Well known member

I have been feeling sad, depressed for a very long time. overthinking stuff, can't think even straight and I speak sometimes randomly without even putting thoughts because my mind is not clear often.
    I want to socialize more
    smile more
    be more cheerful
    be more like I'm feeling human instead of feeling like empty inside
    I got a therapist appointment next monday and I got a doctor.
    Is it okey to force smiles and force myself to do other things like talk more, be more cheerful? Im not organized and I depend on people.
    I loose interest in things so fast. It's hard to live with a mental exhaustion brain.
    I don't know how to start.

2. Tms_joe

Tms_joe Well known member

First sentence is the effect. 2nd sentence is the root cause. The rest falls into place when you tackle these. Your mind is like a 6th sense. I mean this very literally. You seem to believe you are that voice in your head, and it causes all suffering. Sooner you accept this the sooner life changes dramatically. Find your way through the forest of doubt your mind throws at you as you try to digest it. Deep down you know it’s fact.

3. Cactusflower

Cactusflower Beloved Grand Eagle