I'm having a difficult time while at home. I sit down and feel jittery like I want to start shaking. My chest gets tight, I may cough, get asthma like symptoms and like a burning in my nose. If I leave the symptoms go away. Some back story is the basement flooded and I had mold, had remediation come out so i was gone for a couple of weeks while the leak was fixed too. My brother stays here and was in the hospital for 3 weeks so I was worried about him because we lost our sister about this time last year. He was in the hospital for pneumonis and could eat or swallow. So I'm not sure if I'm reacting to something in the house like gas, bacteria etc or if its a classical case of conditionimg.