1. Alan has completed the new Pain Recovery Program. To read or share it, use this updated link: https://www.tmswiki.org/forum/painrecovery/
    Dismiss Notice

Exhausted arm?

Discussion in 'General Discussion Subforum' started by Mariskah, Mar 25, 2021.

Tags:
  1. Mariskah

Mariskah Peer Supporter

Hi, I have been TMSing a lot lately with bladder pain and headaches. They are now gone thankfully, but then suddenly my arm today was trembeling like after lifting heavy weights, and that after I have been drawing for a few hours. I have been drawing a lot this last week, but that is simple and easy thing to do. Cant understand why my arm now shakes when I do this, and feels sore? Could this be TMS popping in with a new symptom?

2. JanAtheCPA

JanAtheCPA Beloved Grand Eagle

Knowing nothing about your TMS journey or whether you were ever checked out medically, my best answer is: if you know about and accept that you have TMS, then sure - why not? What else could it be? Since most of us here are not medical professionals, your answer to that question is as good as mine!

If you're worried, have it checked out. If you want to be assured that our TMS brains can create any kind of physical sensation in order to keep us in fear or to avoid emotional issues, the answer is that yes, they certainly can!

3. Mariskah

Mariskah Peer Supporter

Thank you wavea:)