1. Alan has completed the new Pain Recovery Program. To read or share it, use this updated link: https://www.tmswiki.org/forum/painrecovery/
    Dismiss Notice
Dismiss Notice
Our TMS drop-in chat is tomorrow (Saturday) from 3:00 PM - 4:00 PM Eastern (***NOTE*** now on US Daylight Time). It's a great way to get quick and interactive peer support, with Bonnard as your host. Look for the red Chat flag on top of the menu bar!

Erythromelilgia/neuropathy/numb footI used to get....

Discussion in 'Support Subforum' started by juliaj, May 10, 2017.

1. juliaj

juliaj Newcomer

I saw Dr Schubiner 5 years ago regarding my erythromelilgia and he said he thought it was tms. I spent two hours with him. He was interrupted many times on his pager. I tried the program in his book, but was worried that someone in my family might see what I had written. Can't remember why I didn't continue working on this.

I've had many tms symptoms throughout the years, IC, pelvic pain, IBS, reflux, UTI, visual auras. I know tms works because I had terrible headaches, like a knife in my eye and back of head, many years ago and I read Healing Back Pain and in a few months they were gone.

Then I got Interstitial Cystitis, and for some reason it didn't occur to me this could be tms, didn't even think of it. Plus, all the other problems I've had. Many people who have erythromelilgia also have neuropathy and raynuads.....I have all three. Plus, I had an angioplasty of lower leg and after the procedure my foot was totally numb on the bottom.