1. Alan has completed the new Pain Recovery Program. To read or share it, use this updated link: https://www.tmswiki.org/forum/painrecovery/
    Dismiss Notice

Day6

Discussion in 'Structured Educational Program' started by Sagelady, Dec 12, 2017.

1. Sagelady

Sagelady New Member

Not new to TMS but new to the tms wiki structured program.
    Typical TMS Personality... perfectionist , people pleaser, worrier . Nerve pain started in 2007. Did all the traditional stuff short of back surgery. Was diagnosed in 2008 with TMS by Dr Schubiner ( wonderful man). Did his 6 week program. Gained 50% relief. But still plagued by numbness in right foot and left hip pain.
    Wish me luck as I again attempt to tame the beast !
    Sage

2. Click#7

Click#7 Well known member

I have the same issues in the left hip, but in both feet feels like I am walking on rolled up socks. Today is great no hip pain most of the day as it really calmed down. Dr. Schubiner is on Youtube and I listen to his lectures as Dr. Sarnos as much as possible before I go to sleep. I also read Dr. Sarno's 1st book called Mind Over Back Pain. Has more interesting thoughts in that book too. You have to keep at it. Don't stop it's been months for me but finally seeing some light. Wish you some Christmas luck.

Sagelady likes this.