1. Alan has completed the new Pain Recovery Program. To read or share it, use this updated link: https://www.tmswiki.org/forum/painrecovery/
    Dismiss Notice

Day Six (Meditation)

Discussion in 'Structured Educational Program' started by Velvet_Hidden, Jan 6, 2017.

1. Velvet_Hidden

Velvet_Hidden Peer Supporter

Today, I meditated for the first time on my sixth day of participating in the program.. It was very relaxing while breathing with my eyes closed and letting my body relax. I'm currently on vacation outside of America so, I feel the meditation will allow me to focus on being relaxed and focused on getting back into my normal life versus focusing on my TMS problem areas like I used too. Today I also began physical activity again by swimming and running, neither bothered me physically. I'm very optimistic to continue the program and hopefully remove my TMS symptoms for good.

Last edited: Jan 8, 2017
  2. Andy Bayliss

Andy Bayliss TMS Coach & Beloved Grand Eagle

Hi Velvet_Hidden,
    Glad you enjoyed the meditation. Sounds like you're doing well!
    Andy B

Velvet_Hidden likes this.
  3. Velvet_Hidden

Thx for the reply, using the techniques to switch my focus from physical pain to repressed emotions is really working for me:)

4. Walt Oleksy (RIP 2021)

Walt Oleksy (RIP 2021) Beloved Grand Eagle

Hi, Velvet_Hidden. Andy's reply was excellent. You are doing great in that swimming and running did not bring on any pain. Have you been journaling and applying thinking about repressed emotions? Keep being optimistic about TMS healing and soon you will be free of pain and a very happy camper.

Velvet_Hidden likes this.
  5. Velvet_Hidden

Thx for the encouragement, and yes I journal daily following the structured program. I'm now in the phase of letter writing to everything that I feel is creating rage in my unconscious mind. So far it's been very therapeutic letting everything out on paper and in words as write daily. It's a lot I have to release even, if it takes longer than I anticipated... thx again