1. Alan has completed the new Pain Recovery Program. To read or share it, use this updated link: https://www.tmswiki.org/forum/painrecovery/
    Dismiss Notice

Day one.

Discussion in 'Alan Gordon TMS Recovery Program' started by Emmyemmy, Oct 1, 2022.

1. Emmyemmy

Emmyemmy Newcomer

Hello my name is Emmy and I have urinary urgency.
    I believe that this is TMS as my tests never show anything structural. Anyway has anyone else had bladder issues.

2. JanAtheCPA

JanAtheCPA Beloved Grand Eagle

Hi @Emmyemmy and welcome.

Three things to get started:

1. Go to TMSwiki.org and find the menu item that lists the different symptoms that can be TMS. You'll find yours there.

2. Go to our Success Stories subforum and do a forum keyword search with your issues. You will find yours described by people who have recovered.

3. Read one of Dr. John Sarno's books. I am sure he includes urinary tract/pelvic issues in his book The MindBody Prescription, but my favorite is The Divided Mind, his last book, because five other MDs and one therapist each write chapters. I initially downloaded TDM from my local library. I subsequently purchased a used copy of the paperback for a reasonable price, but ended up giving it to someone. But by then I had moved on, doing our Structured Educational Program, and accessing many other resources, which I have listed as part of my Profile story.

Good luck,

~Jan