1. Alan has completed the new Pain Recovery Program. To read or share it, use this updated link: https://www.tmswiki.org/forum/painrecovery/
    Dismiss Notice
Dismiss Notice
Our TMS drop-in chat is tomorrow (Saturday) from 3:00 PM - 4:00 PM Eastern (***NOTE*** now on US Daylight Time). It's a great way to get quick and interactive peer support, with Bonnard as your host. Look for the red Chat flag on top of the menu bar!

day 6 just getting round to introducing myself!

Discussion in 'Support Subforum' started by dilligaf, Jan 4, 2017.

1. dilligaf

dilligaf New Member

Hi all. Im on day 6 and thought i"d better get get this "thread" thing started! My wife heard about Dr Sarno 4 years ago and sorted her life out -Big time. I did wk 1 . SO 4 yrs on im at day 6 and keen to get on...My issue-self loathing-low self esteem + so it goes on, guilt because im so fortunate, guilt for being so ungrateful, = more loathing of the self. Yep buck up and give me a slap iv tryed all that so any good ideas greatly appreciated. and yep i will finish the program!!!!

2. hippiesabotage

hippiesabotage New Member

3. dilligaf

dilligaf New Member

eh thanks for your response, yep SELF- compassion is the key! its funny iv always had compassion for others, but seemed to have avoided myself! thanks again , and im liking your user name......?..are you doing the "structured educational program"....?

4. hippiesabotage

hippiesabotage New Member

Thanks--the username is an electronic artist I like. I'm doing both the Structured Program (Day 2) and the TMS Recovery Program (Day B). I just finished the Evidence Sheet for TMS Recovery Day B and it was pretty helpful to further solidify my acceptance of the diagnosis. Have you looked at the TMS Recovery Program? It's a little different than the structured program so I hope it's okay I'm working on both at the same time :nailbiting: (It's probably okay :D).

5. dilligaf

dilligaf New Member

yes i have looked at recovery program - iv got to - inner bully n yep iv been doing / looking at both on day 9, and pain in my shoulder gone... strange how today iv been working(landscaping) waiting to feel pain and not had any... then tonight iv been reading about how we become (or can)become
    " obsessed" with thinking about " when" the pain will return n yep all day today the thought has been coming and going of "where is the pain"..... almost not beleiving the pain could not be plaguing me...thank you Dr Sarno... Hope all is moving on for you.....