1. Alan has completed the new Pain Recovery Program. To read or share it, use this updated link: https://www.tmswiki.org/forum/painrecovery/
    Dismiss Notice

New Program Day 4

Discussion in 'Structured Educational Program' started by DontStopBelieving, Jul 14, 2017.

1. DontStopBelieving

DontStopBelieving Peer Supporter

The new program feels interesting and it makes a difference seeing the videos from yesterday and today because it gives you more proof of TMS that you can see with your own eyes. However, I do wish there was more for members who already learned so much and understand the connections between mind and body but are fighting setbacks and triggers. Something as a next step type of program. For example I have been fearing to meet the new CEO because of the fear to make a bad impression or not having the answer to what might be asked. And it happened, I didn't have the answer. In the morning I already had tension in my neck that has now moved to my head as I write this down. I have been symptoms free for the last 2 weeks. I know why I have these symptoms, did all the homework to alleviate them and am not afraid. But there is something I'm not realising. Again as I'm writing this down the pain is transforming in a headache.

2. Cat Lady 13

Cat Lady 13 New Member

3. DontStopBelieving

DontStopBelieving Peer Supporter

Hi CatLady 13, yes, I am.