1. Alan has completed the new Pain Recovery Program. To read or share it, use this updated link: https://www.tmswiki.org/forum/painrecovery/
    Dismiss Notice

Day 4

Discussion in 'Structured Educational Program' started by Thaxter, Mar 24, 2016.

1. Thaxter

Thaxter New Member

I just read the welcome, and realized that it is not a requirement to post every day, but only when encouraged to do so by the program, or when one wants to. Thus, I will probably not post again until I am encouraged to do so.

That said, the pain is mostly now in my left hand, arm, and shoulder. It is very strange how it's migrated there and is kind of spreading, especially given that yesterday was a good day, painwise. I am not too concerned because as long as my right hand can mouse adequately, I'll be fine.

My goal is to continue to read Dr. Sarno and to do the exercises in this structured program each day. Will check again again as needed or as desired. Until then, Happy Easter!

2. Walt Oleksy (RIP 2021)

Walt Oleksy (RIP 2021) Beloved Grand Eagle

Hi, Thaxter. You don't need to post every day, just whenever you want to or need help with something in the SEProgram.

Happy Easter to you, too!

3. Thaxter

Thaxter New Member

Thank you, Walt! I confess I missed day 5. I'm going to work on Day 5 and day 6 today since I have the day off. My hands are better and that shoulder pain is gone. I know something else will pop up if I don't do the work and besides, I feel that doing the work will help me move forward, as I feel rather stuck in life.

Your dog is cute! Have a wonderful Easter!
    Mary