1. Alan has completed the new Pain Recovery Program. To read or share it, use this updated link: https://www.tmswiki.org/forum/painrecovery/
    Dismiss Notice

Day 31/ No More Long hours

Discussion in 'Structured Educational Program' started by Velvet_Hidden, Feb 1, 2017.

1. Velvet_Hidden

Velvet_Hidden Peer Supporter

I’m currently on vacation for two months in Central America so I’m away from my desk work. I would say honing in on the structured program and stepping away from my at home job is really aiding in the process of removing my TMS symptoms. Not that my career of working in finance is stressful, I actually love what I do. It’s just sometimes I find myself deep in work with out taking a break from staying at home working or turning my computer off to get some fresh air. It can get stale but the beauty in it is that, I can control my own work hours and work when I do and when I don’t want too. When I return to America I plan to work no more than 4 hours a day and take every week end off. I want to spend my leisure time leaning new things and bettering myself after I complete the program and return to America.

2. Andy Bayliss

Andy Bayliss TMS Coach & Beloved Grand Eagle

Hi Velvet_Hidden,

I enjoyed reading your post, and appreciate your insights and aims for yourself. It seems that the SEP is inspiring you to more appreciate the simple joy of being human...

3. Walt Oleksy (RIP 2021)

Walt Oleksy (RIP 2021) Beloved Grand Eagle

Hi, Velvet_Hidden. It was so good to read your post. Enjoy your vacation and stick to your plan to lighten up your work day and take weekends off when you get back home. Fill those extra hours and days with things you enjoy doing.