1. Alan has completed the new Pain Recovery Program. To read or share it, use this updated link: https://www.tmswiki.org/forum/painrecovery/
    Dismiss Notice
Dismiss Notice
Our TMS drop-in chat is tomorrow (Saturday) from 3:00 PM - 4:00 PM Eastern (***NOTE*** now on US Daylight Time). It's a great way to get quick and interactive peer support, with Steve2 as your host. Look for the red Chat flag on top of the menu bar!

Day 24 Changes

Discussion in 'Structured Educational Program' started by Saoirse, Jan 1, 2017.

1. Saoirse

Saoirse Peer Supporter

I have noticed positive changes , my attitude towards more than my pain. To my value, my use of boundaries for the first time in my life my belief in Change and my plans to work towards it. It is a merry go around this journey up and down but even when your down your now empowered. Just the very fact I AM DOING SOMETHING for myself for change has massive power I am loosing the sense of no control in my own life of being a passenger in my life now I am taking control and driving the bus even when pain and anxiety take over I am still able to take a breath and be in control.TMS personality traits have been a big help , discovering things that I was doing and behaving that was harming me from daily writing was really good. This program has allowed me to see myself and my habits and narrative and see part it to who I actually am under all the layers from childhood and the Armour of survival I found there was a real me that could find peace and thats where I am working towards. TMS structured program is far more than just pain it helps you look at everything differently and towards yourself with a lot more compassion and love . Where I need to work is on relationships and letting go on acceptance and on releasing anger. But I am here ad I am doing it so GOOD FOR ME.

2. Walt Oleksy (RIP 2021)

Walt Oleksy (RIP 2021) Beloved Grand Eagle

Hi again, Saoirse. This post is very positive and shows how determined you are to get well again. You have already discovered you need to think about relationships and look into releasing anger. I am confident that this new year is going to find you well again.

Saoirse likes this.