1. Alan has completed the new Pain Recovery Program. To read or share it, use this updated link: https://www.tmswiki.org/forum/painrecovery/
    Dismiss Notice

Day 22 day 22

Discussion in 'Structured Educational Program' started by aa3405, Jan 20, 2014.

1. aa3405

aa3405 Peer Supporter

The topic for today's entry is what I have liked about the structured program. I would have to say that I think it has been helpful for me to do the journal entries. I have tried in the past to keep a journal and as things come up I thought I could write about what is bothering me.

The one thing that I wonder about is how beneficial the writing has been for me. I don't tend to get a lot of insight in regards to how past experiences are affecting me presently. I also don't really get a release in terms of crying or feeling relieved once I have written the entries. So, I don't know if the entries are helping me as much as they could be.

2. Eric "Herbie" Watson

Eric "Herbie" Watson Beloved Grand Eagle

aa305 are you writing about your current pressures? Are you doing this program like 5 days a week.
    How has your pain, illness or anxiety levels been since your on day 22 and what is your protocol?
    Maybe we can tweak you style to see how we can bring you to better outcomes.
    Bless You

3. aa3405

aa3405 Peer Supporter

Thanks for the reply. I have actually noticed a big difference in a lot of my symptoms. I guess I just wish I was more aware of which issues are setting off my symptoms. My plantars fasciitis is gone, but it has been replaced by posterior tibialis tendonitis. I woke up with the pain yesterday morning, but really could not connect it with an emotion I was feeling at that time. I just wish I could link things that I put in my journal with my symptoms. I still have insomnia, stomach issues, face rash and ankle pain. All of them have improved over the course of the program. So, it's definitely working. I just wish I had more insight.

Eric "Herbie" Watson likes this.
  4. Eric "Herbie" Watson

Eric "Herbie" Watson Beloved Grand Eagle

aa3405 you know you don't have to connect to the emotion that is causing your pain right, it's the act of doing the work as laid out in the program that helps you heal ok and remember for sure that you have this tms on the run cause when it left your foot -- that's when you won. All you have to do now is to continue your journey and don't worry about the tendonitis or other issues just stay course and those will leave too. You are winning this now, smile. Today is a better Day
    Bless You

5. nowtimecoach

nowtimecoach Well known member

aa3405 - ditto for everything eric said. TMS is on the run… if you try and figure out the emotions that are driving things, you might drive yourself crazy. That's where I had to get to - before just letting it go and getting on with my day, despite the pain. Keep on keeping on!!

Eric "Herbie" Watson likes this.