1. Alan has completed the new Pain Recovery Program. To read or share it, use this updated link: https://www.tmswiki.org/forum/painrecovery/
    Dismiss Notice
Dismiss Notice
Our TMS drop-in chat is tomorrow (Saturday) from 3:00 PM - 4:00 PM Eastern (***NOTE*** now on US Daylight Time). It's a great way to get quick and interactive peer support, with Steve2 as your host. Look for the red Chat flag on top of the menu bar!

Day 2-wow!

Discussion in 'Alan Gordon TMS Recovery Program' started by butterfly_queen, Feb 10, 2017.

1. butterfly_queen

butterfly_queen New Member

I just want to say thank you for this amazing service and support! Thank you Alan Gordon for providing so many amazing audio clips and tips to deal with all of this repressed emotion I've been carrying around as a gigantic pain in the butt for 18 years!

I am crying as I write this because of my little girl who didn't ever feel safe because she wasn't comforted with so much rage around her growing up. So much fear. And now, thanks to you, I know how to stand up to my inner bully and I know how to comfort my inner scared little girl who felt it was her fault and she had to be tough. I feel hopeful and ecstatic to be here now. Thank you. Thank you!!