1. Alan has completed the new Pain Recovery Program. To read or share it, use this updated link: https://www.tmswiki.org/forum/painrecovery/
    Dismiss Notice
Dismiss Notice
Our TMS drop-in chat is tomorrow (Saturday) from 3:00 PM - 4:00 PM Eastern (***NOTE*** now on US Daylight Time). It's a great way to get quick and interactive peer support, with JanAtheCPA as your host. Look for the red Chat flag on top of the menu bar!

Day 2- Journal

Discussion in 'Structured Educational Program' started by Endless luke, Jul 25, 2013.

1. Endless luke

Endless luke Well known member

My first post in this forum. My hope is that writing here will help make sure that I do this every day.

Three things that make me feel angry
    That my mother never listened to me

Three things that make me feel sad
    That I don't feel my abilities have been recognized
    That I have lost many years
    That I don't know how to get life right

2. Emily

Emily Peer Supporter

Welcome, Endless Luke! Thank you for your bravery in posting on the forum for the first time and sharing the start of your lists. Looking forward to hearing about your path to recovery as you continue with the structured educational program.

All the best,
    Emily

3. Endless luke

Endless luke Well known member

Thank you Emily. I still have some reluctance to talk about my mother. It seems ridiculous at my age to still be dealing with childhood issues- I feel like I'm smart enough and strong enough to have been done with them by now. Still, if this will help my progress then I'm willing to give it a shot.