1. Alan has completed the new Pain Recovery Program. To read or share it, use this updated link: https://www.tmswiki.org/forum/painrecovery/
    Dismiss Notice

Day 15 pain moving

Discussion in 'Structured Educational Program' started by Sangria14, Nov 17, 2016.

1. Sangria14

Sangria14 Newcomer

Hi all,
    Just wanted to say that my pain has been moving around and it cements my belief in the diagnosis.

I started doing this for tension headaches but just this week, the pain moved to my trapezius! And then it sometimes moves around my head. It's crazy. As I wrote in another thread, I cancelled my PT appointment which was scary but worth it!

This is all after having a bunch of good days. Its annoying but I know there's nothing wrong with me and that this will pass.

2. mike2014

mike2014 Beloved Grand Eagle

First and foremost, welcome to the forum. You are in great hands here, this is a terrific community where people are so caring, understanding and helpful.

Starting with the SEP is a fantastic tool in gaining insight into TMS and becoming better connected with mind and body.

Experiencing symptom imperative at this stage is very important and can only help enforce your belief. If I were you, I'd create a small evidence sheet of your symptoms, this will help strengthen your belief an reduce any doubt you may have in the diagnosis.

I also wouldn't focus too much on when or how healing takes places, over thinking or analysing can be somewhat counterproductive. Just know and trust that you are on the right journey to wellness , wholeness and oneness.

In addition, please ensure that you are kind, compassionate and loving to yourself, the journey isn't an easy one, but it's certainly a rewarding one.

With warmth and kindness.