1. Alan has completed the new Pain Recovery Program. To read or share it, use this updated link: https://www.tmswiki.org/forum/painrecovery/
    Dismiss Notice

day 10

Discussion in 'Structured Educational Program' started by zenyatta20, Feb 28, 2020.

1. zenyatta20

zenyatta20 New Member

I am making a ton of progress in analyzing my emotions and sitting with them and addressing them. I am doing very well with my journaling. It comes very easily to me. I have had less pain at times when I can tell that my body is calm. However, I just journaled now and my back pain flared up during the journaling. Maybe that was my bodies way of trying to distract me from the emotions that I was letting out. Part of the structured program asked if there was a person that you wanted to address emotions to. Well that is my ex . However, he is a horrible , abusive person and I am no contact with him . It doesn't matter if I ever told him how I felt because he would never acknowledge it and he doesn't care. So there is no point telling him and I am fine with that, I can journal about him and the emotions that resulted from my relationship with him and then i can just rip it up. I am hopeful that the journalling will heeal the emotional trauma I have been through and in turn my body will respond. I have been listening to Dan from pain free you's videos on facebook and they are helpful as he is very positive and I have also been listening to Nicole Sachs podcasts. I am not going to over do it today as I don't want to obsess about TMS, I don't want to over do it and I want to focus on living my life and getting things done that I have not been able to because I thought I was too painful and sick to do, but really I am not. The pain is just a stupid feeling that will pass and I can ignore it.