1. Alan has completed the new Pain Recovery Program. To read or share it, use this updated link: https://www.tmswiki.org/forum/painrecovery/
    Dismiss Notice
Dismiss Notice
Our TMS drop-in chat is tomorrow (Saturday) from 3:00 PM - 4:00 PM Eastern (***NOTE*** now on US Daylight Time). It's a great way to get quick and interactive peer support, with JanAtheCPA as your host. Look for the red Chat flag on top of the menu bar!

Day 1

Discussion in 'Support Subforum' started by Roger1978, Jun 5, 2015.

Tags:
  1. Roger1978

Roger1978 New Member

Hi my name is Edgar. I'm from Ecuador, sorry for my English. I have suffered almost 4 months neurophatic pain in my two legs. I've taken a lot pills but , it seem that nothing works. Istarted to read the last week Dr SarnoBook , I think this theory is right beacuse I have a lot depression and my pain is worse when I'm depressed . I'd like to chat with someone because i need support y my country this kind of approaches are new and nobody believes in this kind of answers . Please reply I need my life back , I trust in this program and I gonna follow every advice. Thank you.

2. Walt Oleksy (RIP 2021)

Walt Oleksy (RIP 2021) Beloved Grand Eagle

Hi, Roger. I'd be glad to chat by this forum.

I had severe back ache two years ago but healed after learning about TMS and that I had repressed emotions going
    back to my boyhood when my parents divorced when I was seven. I am a very sensitive guy and it left me with
    feelings of abandonment and insecurity. I began the Structured Educational Program, free in the subforum on this website,
    and journaling helped me a lot. It led me to realize that my parents had their own TMS, mainly from financial struggles.
    That led me to forgiving them. Forgiving helped heal me.

You need to start the SEP program and discover why you are depressed. I think everyone gets depressed at some times.
    It's natural. TMS helps us to learn why we are depressed so we can move on from there.

I live in Chicago in the USA and am a writer. A list of my books is at wwwwalteroleksybooks. com

What work are you in?
    I'm 84 and not in pain anymore, thanks to TMS and this web site.

It's great that you believe in TMS and trust it to heal you. Read the success subforum to see how others have healed.
    Look at the Youtube videos about TMS and Dr. Sarno for more examples of how people have become pain-free by
    believing 100 percent in TMS. Dr. Sarno calls it "Knowledge penicillin."

I also wrote a book on TMS and how to heal, called GOD DOES NOT WANT YOU TO BE IN PAIN.
    It is not heavily into religion but my co-author Eric Watson and I found that it helped to ask God to help heal us.
    It's available at amazonsmile.com in paperback and a Kindle edition. It's full of techniques for TMS healing.

Everyone here at this web site is your friend and we will try to help you to heal.

3. Andy Bayliss

Andy Bayliss TMS Coach & Beloved Grand Eagle

This is the program: http://www.tmswiki.org/ppd/Structured_Educational_Program

Welcome Newcomer,
    I am sorry for your pain. We are hear to help you. I suggest you go through the program above, and post responses and questions as you go...
    Andy B.

4. Roger1978

Roger1978 New Member

Hi Walt , I'm appreciate your advice . I believe in God and every day I pray for my health and for rest of people with similar situations. Usually I study the Bible with some SIM American missionaries , but sometimes I 'm so weak with my addictions like alcohol and drugs , then I feel depressed . Now I'm in pain , I don't know if this problem is for my unhealthy life or for my repressions. However last months I 've give up bad habits for my illness and now I want recover my life . I'm going to follow this entire program and I hope to write very soon with positive news , now I'm living a nightmare but I trust in God and believe that He is gonna heal me. Thank You Walt for your support.

5. Walt Oleksy (RIP 2021)

Walt Oleksy (RIP 2021) Beloved Grand Eagle

Hi, Roger. I am glad you pray and ask God to help heal you. "Ask and you shall receive."

God is not punishing you for your addictions. He is leading you to healing through what Dr. Sarno calls
    "TMS Knowledge Penicillin." Both Eric Watson and I found that the more we asked for God's help,
    the more He helped us heal and the closer we came to His presence in us.

Try to enjoy every day. Live in the present moment, not the past or future (if it makes you worry
    or feel anxiety or depresses you.) Live in the future if you believe in TMS healing so your future will be
    healthy and happy.