1. Alan has completed the new Pain Recovery Program. To read or share it, use this updated link: https://www.tmswiki.org/forum/painrecovery/
    Dismiss Notice
Dismiss Notice
Our TMS drop-in chat is tomorrow (Saturday) from 3:00 PM - 4:00 PM Eastern (***NOTE*** now on US Daylight Time). It's a great way to get quick and interactive peer support, with Steve2 as your host. Look for the red Chat flag on top of the menu bar!

Day 1 Day 1

Discussion in 'Structured Educational Program' started by ecbythesea, Mar 14, 2014.

1. ecbythesea

ecbythesea New Member

Day 1 on the structured program. This is amazing! I have been looking for something like this to follow.
    I know this is what I have- zero doubts. Since I was very young I experienced cronic stomach pain, migraines, depression, addiction to numb all of the above and for the past year severe tendonitis in my foot. I am an elite marathon runner, and it has kept me out of multiple races. Blah blah. Enough with the story and the drama. I read Mindbody Prx about 6 months ago, and had no doubts then. The pain is back now so severely that I can barely walk. I guess what I am most frustrated about is that no matter how much I will it away, or yell at it, or acknowledge that it is not real, it will not go away.
    I start today with the hope that this structure will help.
    Thank you all for being here!

My life without TMS would mean freedom and peace and happiness and ease. Confidence, less fear and more being me.

2. Eric "Herbie" Watson

Eric "Herbie" Watson Beloved Grand Eagle

ecbythesea having more confidence is what you have to have first ok. Confidence is a choice as you know. Never fear any pain again, that is holding you back. You can let the frustrations go now.
    See you will heal by yielding to all of your frustrations. Just letting them go and being at peace with who you are. Accepting all that you are and being confident in your ability to achieve. At first you will have some lingering thoughts but as you may already be knowing you will start to see the emotional side in all of your pains.

You have to acknowledge those aches and pains by looking at your emotions and making a list of all of your current lifes pressures ok. Then you will need to love you for who you are. Stop being judgmental and critical of your faults too cause now you will learn to live the way you were born to live -- happy.

Happiness is your destination. I know it sounds far away at times and yet I here that in your voice. Welcome aboard. You stay and do the work, all of it and you will heal. Don't be misguided even with the program so with all your learnings ask all the questions you can ok.

Bless you