I have posted in other threads about my abdominal pain but after someone suggested I do this structured program I will post this. I have suffered with right side abdominal pain, some digestive issues, heartburn, bloating, gas for the last few years since I retired. There always seems to be a stressful component to the symptoms yet they never totally go away. Hopefully I can get there. A lot of the recovery stories focus around external pain, back, neck, foot etc. my pain is internal so a bit more scary for me as there are lots of organs in there that could be affected and that is one of my biggest fears, is this really TMS. I have had scans, CT with nothing attributing to the pain yet it is still there. I have been labeled IBS but that is also a mind/body diagnosis. Anyway I will continue with the program and hopefully I can find some relief.