1. Alan has completed the new Pain Recovery Program. To read or share it, use this updated link: https://www.tmswiki.org/forum/painrecovery/
    Dismiss Notice
Dismiss Notice
Our TMS drop-in chat is tomorrow (Saturday) from 3:00 PM - 4:00 PM Eastern (***NOTE*** now on US Daylight Time). It's a great way to get quick and interactive peer support, with Steve2 as your host. Look for the red Chat flag on top of the menu bar!

Day 1

Discussion in 'Structured Educational Program' started by ChapmanA, Jan 21, 2021.

1. ChapmanA

ChapmanA Newcomer

So I must be one of lucky ones…I am in the midst of a battle to get off the floor/chair/bed and reclaim a life that I control wholly. I am posting to follow the structured program and hopeful it allows me to full tap into understanding. Approx a week and half ago I was given Healing Back Pain (randomly showed up in my hands after couple weeks of prayer) and immediately consumed the book and have re read parts of it basically daily since. As I read it I could too see myself on the pages. Not so much the perfectionist but the nice one with a perfectionist mentality towards particular things. I have TMS. Too many manifestations over the years align with it. Just want to say hopeful to see all looking at TMS from the other side.

Lizzy, ssxl4000 and JanAtheCPA like this.
  2. ssxl4000

ssxl4000 Well known member

It is great to read your optimism. That mindset should be of great help in your recovery. Be sure to reach out when you have questions, concerns, and of course successes.