1. Our TMS drop-in chat is today (Saturday) from 3:00 PM - 4:00 PM DST Eastern U.S.(New York). It's a great way to get quick and interactive peer support. JanAtheCPA is today's host. Click here for more info or just look for the red flag on the menu bar at 3pm Eastern.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Alan has completed the new Pain Recovery Program. To read or share it, use this updated link: https://www.tmswiki.org/forum/painrecovery/
    Dismiss Notice

Day 1

Discussion in 'Structured Educational Program' started by Stacymcf, Dec 3, 2020.

1. Stacymcf

Stacymcf Newcomer

I am not really new to TMS but keep having major relapses. I totally believe my problems are created by repressed rage but somehow cannot seem to get a hold of it. I decided to follow this program in hopes of really getting it under control. I have suffered from asthma induced by pregnancy, sciatica, loss of taste and smell, severe allergies, toe pain, neck pain, back pain, ulcerative colitis, and I’m pretty sure I’m leaving some out. I am hoping to really be more active on these boards because I’m sure it will help in my recovery. So nice to see so many people who are able to recover just from becoming aware and education. I’ve tried to get family and friends to read Dr. Sarno’s book but most people would rather suffer than even give this a try! So frustrating!!!!

Balsa11 likes this.
  2. Balsa11

Balsa11 Well known member

Same here with the relapses! Emphasize your health for a few days. Just focus on living your life. Just practice and don't worry about whether others get it or not. You've got this!
    Checklist: Thoughts, Nerves, Self Care