1. Alan has completed the new Pain Recovery Program. To read or share it, use this updated link: https://www.tmswiki.org/forum/painrecovery/
    Dismiss Notice

Day 1

Discussion in 'Structured Educational Program' started by hollywood, Nov 30, 2020.

1. hollywood

hollywood New Member

So today is my first day of the SEP program. However, I am not new to chronic pain. In the past I suffered from chronic daily headaches for about two years. I sought all forms of treatments from different practitioners but nothing really worked. So I went about life and the pain or my tolerance for it, simply got better. After a while my headaches just vanished. I couldn't even remember the month or week that the pain stopped. One day I just realized that my head not longer hurt. Strange, I know.

About fifteen months ago I developed daily pelvic pain after a stressful time in my life. So here I am starting the SEP program day 1.

Thanks

JanAtheCPA, Hedger and Koko like this.
  2. ssxl4000

ssxl4000 Well known member

Good luck! Let us know if you have doubts, worries, or questions. And certainly let us know your successes!

3. Hedger

Hedger Well known member

Looking forward to seeing some posts from you about your progress.

Good luck!

4. hollywood

hollywood New Member

All:

Thank you for the positive words. I will be sure to provide updates with my progress.