1. Alan has completed the new Pain Recovery Program. To read or share it, use this updated link: https://www.tmswiki.org/forum/painrecovery/
    Dismiss Notice

Day 1

Discussion in 'Structured Educational Program' started by k0herr04, Aug 25, 2020.

1. k0herr04

k0herr04 Newcomer

Hi friends,
    Today my daughter is back at preschool so I have a few hours in the morning to work on this again. I have done the 21 day program (took me a few months during COVID/no childcare). Now I am starting the structured educational program. I suppose my level of acceptance of the TMS diagnosis is moderate to moderately high. I am more so concerned with it working to do the work. I have done a lot of counseling/therapy and emotional work and am still in a lot of pain everyday.

2. ssxl4000

ssxl4000 Well known member

Good luck this round! I believe consistency in the exercises is very key to building the habits you need to fight your symptoms. Hopefully you can find some piece and quiet to do your work. Even if you can't do the daily activities, just make a conscious effort to "think psychologically" whenever you find yourself thinking about your symptoms.