1. Our TMS drop-in chat is today (Saturday) from 3:00 PM - 4:00 PM DST Eastern U.S. (New York). It's a great way to get quick and interactive peer support. Bonnard is today's host. Click here for more info or just look for the red flag on the menu bar at 3pm Eastern.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Alan has completed the new Pain Recovery Program. To read or share it, use this updated link: https://www.tmswiki.org/forum/painrecovery/
    Dismiss Notice

Day 1

Discussion in 'Structured Educational Program' started by eden77, Nov 10, 2018.

1. eden77

eden77 New Member

Hi All,
    I new to this forum and am very excited and hopeful.
    I have been suffering from excruciating pain in my groin, hip, thigh and leg, just under the knee
    for 7+ months.
    Have seen 9 doctors, tried acupuncture, osteopathy, physiotherapy, chiropractic adjustment and more.
    Read Sarno's books. Enrolled in a group that follows his ideas . but until now nothing has worked for me.
    I just followed Day 1 and am thinking about the question posed: What would my life look like if I didn't have this terrible pain?
    I think it would have been just great!
    I love traveling. Going places trying new things.
    I am 75 y\o. Married.
    Still part time working.

I am glad I found this forum and i hope that by your support I'll be well again and do the things I enjoy so much.
    Thank you!

2. arghmakeitstop

arghmakeitstop New Member

I read your day 2 before day 1. You sound very positive and hopeful. Have you done Alan Gordon’s 21 days? I did that first and am now totally off headache meds. Hooray!!

3. eden77

eden77 New Member

Thanks. I don't know if I am that optimistic, at least I am trying to.
    No I have not tried Gordon's 21 days.
    I am trying the protocol on this site.
    I'll start Day 4 today.
    Thanks for the support!
    E

arghmakeitstop likes this.