1. Alan has completed the new Pain Recovery Program. To read or share it, use this updated link: https://www.tmswiki.org/forum/painrecovery/
    Dismiss Notice
Dismiss Notice
Our TMS drop-in chat is tomorrow (Saturday) from 3:00 PM - 4:00 PM Eastern (***NOTE*** now on US Daylight Time). It's a great way to get quick and interactive peer support, with Bonnard as your host. Look for the red Chat flag on top of the menu bar!

Day 1

Discussion in 'Structured Educational Program' started by Thom Montrois, Feb 10, 2013.

1. Thom Montrois

Thom Montrois New Member

Just getting started and very open to the TMS diagnosis and philosphy. Certainly open to anyone's input to a "newbie" who is trying to heal low back pain and periformis syndrome!

2. CMA

CMA Peer Supporter

Welcome Thom..I have had significant relief from piriformis and foot pain since discovering TMS. But still have a long way to go..Good luck with your healing.

3. Leslie

Leslie Well known member

If you haven't read them already, I would highly recommend any of Dr Sarno's books as well as Dr Brady's Pain Free For Life. You'll find lots of support and encouragement here. Welcome to your journey. Happy Healing!

4. Stella

Stella Well known member

That piriformis business is bad pain and low back pain. I have had both too. Now all pain is gone. You can do this.
    Sandy

5. Lori

Lori Well known member

Welcome. It may be helpful if you read some of our success stories in our profiles! :)
    I'm very happy to be back-pain-free.

6. G.R.

G.R. Well known member

SandyRae,
    Hi. Can you give any specifics what really worked for you? Did you do anything daily?
    G.R.

7. G.R.

G.R. Well known member

Thom,
    I wish you well. I recommend the book Rapid Recovery by Fred Amir. This is what really helped me.
    You can get it downloaded on your computer from Amazon.
    G.R.