1. Alan has completed the new Pain Recovery Program. To read or share it, use this updated link: https://www.tmswiki.org/forum/painrecovery/
    Dismiss Notice
Dismiss Notice
Our TMS drop-in chat is tomorrow (Saturday) from 3:00 PM - 4:00 PM Eastern (***NOTE*** now on US Daylight Time). It's a great way to get quick and interactive peer support, with Steve2 as your host. Look for the red Chat flag on top of the menu bar!

Day 1

Discussion in 'Structured Educational Program' started by 0208mad, Nov 13, 2016.

1. Dorado

Dorado Beloved Grand Eagle

How utterly disappointing and false for any health professional to say such a thing. This psychologist is 100% wrong. The pain will only be there for the rest of someone's life if they believe that to be so. We create our own realities. If one does not work on their emotions and fear of the symptoms, their symptoms will continue; if one does work on their emotions and fear, it is literally guaranteed that their symptoms will go away. Many of these "doctors" and other "professionals" are blinded by an inaccurate medical framework that has been heavily influenced by big pharma and misled souls who mistakenly believe they're being empirical.

Forget them. They do not know what they are talking about, at all.

0208mad, I had all the same neuropathic symptoms and test results as you (as well as many, many others!), and I am now free of them and living life like never before. You do not have small fiber neuropathy - you simply have stress-related pain that can and will go away. I'm happy to answer any questions you have on this topic, as I know how painful and scary it is. You can heal.

Last edited: May 21, 2018
    plum likes this.