1. Alan has completed the new Pain Recovery Program. To read or share it, use this updated link: https://www.tmswiki.org/forum/painrecovery/
    Dismiss Notice

Day 1

Discussion in 'Structured Educational Program' started by miayogini, May 25, 2016.

1. miayogini

miayogini New Member

Hi there! I joined this forum a year ago but never committed to it or did the structured program. Talk about resistance!! Well I'm finally committing to my full healing. I've had back pain, sciatica, and issues with my left arm due to a "pinched nerve" since March 2011. There were periods of time I could not work due to this and much upheaval. Things have stabilized, I'm able to work although not in as physically demanding job as I used to have before. But I want to have a FULL 100% recovery!! I continue to have numbness in both feet, and pain and weakness in both legs now, especially the left, and some minor sensations in my left arm. I'm grateful to have this forum, and for all of your support!

2. Gigi

Gigi Well known member

Good for you for jumping in, Miayogini. I can tell you the SEP works! I went from being in a wheelchair ( due to extreme pain in both feet) to hiking and walking at a brisk pace. I have my life back, and I'm wishing you the same. Welcome!

3. miayogini

miayogini New Member

Wow Gigi, you recovered from being in a wheelchair?! That's amazing! I can't wait to write that TMS is no longer limiting any of the physical activities or exercise I love to do. Thanks!!

4. Ines

Ines Well known member

Welcome! I'm on Day 11 of SEP and am already noticing a difference. It's amazing. Keep to it. It works!

5. miayogini

miayogini New Member

Thanks for your encouragement Ines, I'm so glad to hear you're already noticing positive changes!