1. Alan has completed the new Pain Recovery Program. To read or share it, use this updated link: https://www.tmswiki.org/forum/painrecovery/
    Dismiss Notice
Dismiss Notice
Our TMS drop-in chat is tomorrow (Saturday) from 3:00 PM - 4:00 PM Eastern (***NOTE*** now on US Daylight Time). It's a great way to get quick and interactive peer support, with Bonnard as your host. Look for the red Chat flag on top of the menu bar!

Day 1

Discussion in 'Structured Educational Program' started by Jane7230, Feb 29, 2016.

1. Jane7230

Jane7230 Newcomer

Looking forward to joining this community. I suffered with TMS for over 2 years, had to quit my job etc. it was a nightmare then I read Dr Sarnos book 3 months ago and was immediately relieved of my pain. I recently went back to work and the pain has returned not only in my legs but now I burning mouth syndrome. A TMS equivalent. I know fear is a reinforcer but I'm scared the pain will and has returned and I will have to quit my new job. I know for sure its TMS as I have had success in the past just by reading the book. I hope this works !! Any suggestions would be greatly appreciated !!

2. Andy Bayliss

Andy Bayliss TMS Coach & Beloved Grand Eagle

Hi Jane,

I am glad you are here doing a tried and true program. I could barely walk for several years, and now I am fine.

You can also do, and perhaps you can shift there for a few days and return here--- the TMS Recovery Program by Alan Gordon, at the Wiki.

You seem to have a strong ability to observe and assess, without getting too caught by the symptoms. This is helpful and should be practiced. This is part of what is offered in the Recovery Program.

Welcome to this wonderful community.

Andy B

3. Jane7230

Jane7230 Newcomer

Hi Andy

Thank you for the welcome and encouragement. I have been getting caught by the symptoms but I am hopeful and willing to put in the work necessary for recovery. I will check out the TMS Recovery program.

Thank you again !
    Jane