1. Alan has completed the new Pain Recovery Program. To read or share it, use this updated link: https://www.tmswiki.org/forum/painrecovery/
    Dismiss Notice

Day 1 p

Discussion in 'Structured Educational Program' started by JRMTL, May 18, 2021.

1. JRMTL

JRMTL New Member

I started with Sarno's Back Pain book and really connected with it, but didn't know what to do next. I found this site and followed the other free program - 18 days I think it was. I've been practicing some of the various ideas on how to speak to myself and find certain ways work best with certain pain. It's been interesting. I'm staring this new program because I want to prepare myself with all the tools to be sure I do heal as best as I can. I have really severe seasonal allergies and a host of digestive issues that I'm curious about and hoping I can find relief for these as well as my actual pain.

hecate105 likes this.
  2. Andy Bayliss

Andy Bayliss TMS Coach & Beloved Grand Eagle

Hi JRMLT,

Welcome to the Wiki and Forum! It seems you understand the TMS approach pretty well, and are digging in deeper. Some of the SEP links are broken, but you can google some similar pieces if you want to. It is a powerful program that so many have benefitted from.

Always good to read a success story every day too, even if the symptoms are not exactly the same as yours. The treatment is the same, and symptoms vary... Follow what you're attracted to in terms of self-treatment, and go as deep as you can. There are many ways forward, and they all work!

Good luck, and keep checking back in.

Andy

hecate105 likes this.