1. Alan has completed the new Pain Recovery Program. To read or share it, use this updated link: https://www.tmswiki.org/forum/painrecovery/
    Dismiss Notice

Day 1 of Sarno round 2

Discussion in 'Structured Educational Program' started by jimsmith, May 16, 2019.

1. jimsmith

jimsmith Newcomer

Hey all,

I'm writing as person who went through the whole conventional medical process last year (Feb-April 2018),had zero results and then did Sarno techniques religiously for a month and cured my right knee pain. (X rays and mri had shown an absolutely healthy knee) That time it had occurred after a long run where I went hard at the end.

I've had zero pain for a year. Have been running more than ever and generally felt great. This past Sunday 5/12/19 I ran a half marathon. Felt great, got a personal best. My left knee (different this time) has been hurting. I've been starting to do Sarno techniques since Tuesday of this week, re reading the book, videos, journalling etc. Today is day 1 of the structured program.

I haven't done any mri or x Ray scans yet so I'm not totally convinced this is not structural. I just feel that it is so unlikely given that the pain is identical to last year, just in the other knee.

Does anyone recommend doing those scans just to be convinced of the tms diagnosis?

I definitely have a lot of pressure right now mainly financial and am putting a lot of pressure on myself to succeed both financially, and in running endeavors.

All feedback is appreciated and I hope to keep you updated on my progress. Hopefully I will have another success story!

2. hecate105

hecate105 Beloved Grand Eagle

If you have financial pressures and pressure yourself - it is quite likely to be tms!!! you have the answers yourself....

3. JanAtheCPA

JanAtheCPA Beloved Grand Eagle

We do say that if you have any doubts, get it checked out! (and it's at the bottom of every page ;))

4. jimsmith

jimsmith Newcomer

Thanks all!