1. Alan has completed the new Pain Recovery Program. To read or share it, use this updated link: https://www.tmswiki.org/forum/painrecovery/
    Dismiss Notice
Dismiss Notice
Our TMS drop-in chat is tomorrow (Saturday) from 3:00 PM - 4:00 PM Eastern (***NOTE*** now on US Daylight Time). It's a great way to get quick and interactive peer support, with JanAtheCPA as your host. Look for the red Chat flag on top of the menu bar!

Day 1 - Kristina

Discussion in 'Structured Educational Program' started by kkcarlton, Jun 30, 2017.

1. kkcarlton

kkcarlton Peer Supporter

Hi,

I am dealing with back pain, headaches, pain in my teeth, insomnia, and fatigue. I have various labels like adrenal fatigue, mineral deficiencies, scoliosis, and others. My level of acceptance that it's from TMS is fairly high, especially when it comes to scoliosis and other supposed issues with my spine. The only doubt I have is around the mineral deficiencies and fatigue. I am seeing Dr. Schubiner on July 25th and hope that he will help with any remaining doubt.

Kristina

2. Walt Oleksy (RIP 2021)

Walt Oleksy (RIP 2021) Beloved Grand Eagle

Welcome to this TMS healing community and the SEProgram. While waiting to see Dr. Schubiner (he's great), I suggest you do some journaling. I bet that will help you to learn what are the emotional reasons for your symptoms. Then you can talk about them to the doctor. You also should try to increase your belief in TMS from being "fairly high" to 100 percent.
    Remaining doubts will only keep you from being totally pain-free, healthy, and happy.

Velvet_Hidden and MWsunin12 like this.
  3. kkcarlton

kkcarlton Peer Supporter

Hi Walt,

Thank you for your reply. I am reminding myself that it's "just" TMS and it is starting to sink in. I did Annie Hopper's program last year, which also addresses neural pathways, and I think the missing link doing that program was getting in touch with repressed emotions. I am looking forward to leading a normal life again - exercising, going back to work, sleeping through the night, and more.

Love your dog. :)

Kristina

Velvet_Hidden likes this.
  4. MWsunin12

MWsunin12 Beloved Grand Eagle

Kristina, One of the challenges is to not put a timeline on it all. You may find that things come and go. That is positive!

The best you can, try to not measure your symptoms, but keep reminding yourself that the brain is tricky and can create fatigue, pain, nerve issues, etc. Awareness of this is enough. Then, ask yourself what you are feeling emotionally.

Best wishes to you.

5. kkcarlton

kkcarlton Peer Supporter

Thank you, Marcia.