1. Alan has completed the new Pain Recovery Program. To read or share it, use this updated link: https://www.tmswiki.org/forum/painrecovery/
    Dismiss Notice

Day 1 Day 1--I'm Very hopeful! :)

Discussion in 'Structured Educational Program' started by leslie22, Apr 13, 2016.

1. leslie22

leslie22 Newcomer

I discovered Dr. Sarno and the Mindbody Syndrome yesterday and started reading about it right away. And was excited to learn more about this today. I'm completing Day 1 of the Structured Educational Program and I feel very hopeful. My personality and my symptoms fit the description perfectly. I don't have any fears about starting, just hope. It certainly couldn't make matters worse or make my pain any worse.

giantsfan likes this.
  2. giantsfan

giantsfan Well known member

Congratulations, Leslie! You will get better as long as you stick with the right mindset. Best of luck!

3. Sean

Sean New Member

Yes...stick with it...it can seem overwhelming sometimes but progress does occur

4. TheKingAdRock

TheKingAdRock New Member

good luck :)
    realize most people don't just get better over night. it's a process with ups and downs. so don't let the downs discourage you.
    I don't mean that to sound pessimistic, maybe you will be one of the lucky ones who just reads sarno's books and are instantly healed.