1. Alan has completed the new Pain Recovery Program. To read or share it, use this updated link: https://www.tmswiki.org/forum/painrecovery/
    Dismiss Notice
Dismiss Notice
Our TMS drop-in chat is tomorrow (Saturday) from 3:00 PM - 4:00 PM Eastern (***NOTE*** now on US Daylight Time). It's a great way to get quick and interactive peer support, with Steve2 as your host. Look for the red Chat flag on top of the menu bar!

Constant headache

Discussion in 'General Discussion Subforum' started by Lauren.R89, Aug 2, 2019.

Tags:
  1. Lauren.R89

Lauren.R89 Peer Supporter

Hi friends. I have been having like three weeks worth of headaches a month. My typical tools aren’t impacting it. I truly do not want to run around to doctors and it has all the markings of a tension headache. Back of neck, temples, mild dizziness/nausea. But the constant nature of this flare up has me so scared. Prior to this my pain was just up and down. This just stays. And mostly goes away when I lay down. I just need some encouragement. I’ve been trying not to reassurance seek too much but I’m feeling so low about this. Thanks as always for listening to my panic. Headaches are relatively new for me. But they have just LINGERED this year.

L