Hi,
I had a follow up appointment for my left foot on Friday with x-ray. My doctor confirmed CRPS which sent me in to bit of a spiral and my symptoms flared- even creeping over into the other foot. I know I need to calm my fear down. I think I need reassurance that CRPS is TMS so that I can really begin the work. Any insight or advice would be helpful.
I also have found Tamara & Rita’s website which has been a glimmer of hope. ~
Thanks for “listening.”
I had a follow up appointment for my left foot on Friday with x-ray. My doctor confirmed CRPS which sent me in to bit of a spiral and my symptoms flared- even creeping over into the other foot. I know I need to calm my fear down. I think I need reassurance that CRPS is TMS so that I can really begin the work. Any insight or advice would be helpful.
I also have found Tamara & Rita’s website which has been a glimmer of hope. ~
Thanks for “listening.”