1. Alan has completed the new Pain Recovery Program. To read or share it, use this updated link: https://www.tmswiki.org/forum/painrecovery/
    Dismiss Notice

Completed my first week!

Discussion in 'Structured Educational Program' started by JayTeeDee, Jul 5, 2017.

1. JayTeeDee

JayTeeDee New Member

It is Day 8 of the Structured Educational Program and I am a fan! I have gotten up every morning and worked my assignments first thing in the morning. Lots of "Aha" moments about my way of thinking and behavior.

My biggest take away so for is that I'm on the right track. That the fear and anxiety and library of emotions that I have been storing in my mind have weighed me down so much. Have spent many years dragging along so much heaviness! Feeling so much lighter in just a short time. I've very pleased.

Am noticing patterns of thinking that have kept me stuck, and experimenting with different responses to some triggers I've identified. Fascinating!

Onward!

MindBodyPT and AC45 like this.
  2. Walt Oleksy (RIP 2021)

Walt Oleksy (RIP 2021) Beloved Grand Eagle

Hi, JayTeeDee. What a nice positive post after your first week in the SEProgram. You are already benefiting from the strong belief in TMS. You will keep discovering more about yourself that will relieve your symptoms. I'm 87 now and keep learning about myself, and being more accepting of my imperfections. I think my positive qualities far outweigh my negatives. I hope you reach the same conclusion about yourself.

3. JayTeeDee

JayTeeDee New Member

Walt thanks for your support and helpful encouragement! I'm working through layer after layer of encrusted feelings. It is as if I have been suffocating myself from the inside by holding stuff in. It is amazing what is coming out of my life now! It is liberating to unearth some of these things. Also exhausting. I feel the power in facing my life this way, though it is hard.