1. Alan has completed the new Pain Recovery Program. To read or share it, use this updated link: https://www.tmswiki.org/forum/painrecovery/
    Dismiss Notice

Cant find

Discussion in 'Structured Educational Program' started by Varg, Sep 29, 2022.

1. Varg

Varg Peer Supporter

I can't find the emotion that induces the pain I'm always in hate because the others are happy and I'm not because pain destroys my life and I can't play life the way I want to, I vomit with hatred and rage every day of the year, I'm apathetic cold and gloomy I am also sad, but since I started the TMS the pain has reduced a little but the anxieties, the stress, the depression, the hatred is stronger and stronger... need help please

2. JanAtheCPA

JanAtheCPA Beloved Grand Eagle

@Varg, I'm really sorry you are going through this. I believe that your issues are greater than the typical person who comes here looking for relief from TMS.

You don't say how many days of the SEP that you have completed, but I can assure you that many people find that they start to have relief from physical symptoms, but then their anxiety and depression increase. If you have completed about 8 days, then this would be normal, and I would encourage you to keep going.

I'm not sure that we can offer you more advice that you already received in your first thread, although others may have something new to offer (but they should review this thread first):
    Fibromyalgia | TMS Forum (The Mindbody Syndrome) (tmswiki.org)

3. Varg

Varg Peer Supporter

J'ai déjà fait une semaine de SEP donc ma douleur a diminué pour le moment je n'ai que mes mains le reste rien. par contre mon anxiété et ma dépression ont augmenté et logiquement je ne les ressens pas ainsi. mais je n'abandonnerai jamais... merci de votre aide pour tout et oui, je finirai le programme dans tous les cas car j'ai l'impression que certaines choses ont changé tout de même, même si c'est si difficile en ce moment.. . mais quand ça fait mal partout c'est normal de déclencher de la haine, de la tristesse, et de la dépression, après avoir su qui est l'œuf ou la poule... on verra à la fin du programme, ma douleur se déclenche quand je fais un faux mouvement je 'ai peur d'avoir mal et la douleur vient plus tard... l'émotion serait la peur ?

4. JanAtheCPA

JanAtheCPA Beloved Grand Eagle

It's been decades since I have practiced my university-level French, so I will try to run your post through translation later when I have time, but in a quick reply I have to say that I am rather pleased that I immediately recognized this reference:
    Indeed - physical symptoms combined with anxiety and depression often cause us to refer to the age-old question of the egg vs the chicken!

5. Varg

Varg Peer Supporter

I have already done a week of MS so my pain has decreased for the moment I only have my hands, the rest nothing. on the other hand my anxiety and my depression have increased and logically I do not feel them so. but i will never give up... thank you for your help with everything and yes i will finish the program anyway because i feel like some things have changed all the same, even though it is so difficult in this moment.. . but when it hurts everywhere it's normal to trigger hatred, sadness, and depression, after knowing which is the egg or the chicken... we'll see at the end of the program, my pain triggers when I make a wrong move I'm afraid of hurting and the pain comes later... the emotion would be fear?