1. Alan has completed the new Pain Recovery Program. To read or share it, use this updated link: https://www.tmswiki.org/forum/painrecovery/
    Dismiss Notice
Dismiss Notice
Our TMS drop-in chat is tomorrow (Saturday) from 3:00 PM - 4:00 PM Eastern (***NOTE*** now on US Daylight Time). It's a great way to get quick and interactive peer support, with Bonnard as your host. Look for the red Chat flag on top of the menu bar!

Can Gall Bladder Symptoms...be TMS ?

Discussion in 'Support Subforum' started by shmps, Feb 6, 2015.

1. shmps

shmps Peer Supporter

I am having symptom imperative. Slowly started getting physically more active and original symptoms started reducing and new symptoms have arose. Lower Back Pain and GallBladder Pain. Today a Dr. has advised me to go for an ultrasound for gall bladder pain..

My heart and conscious brain is telling me and hoping this gall bladder pain is TMS nothing but TMS. Now should I proceed with ultrasound ? I don't want to get back into the runt of chasing doctors and medical appointments. Can this be TMS ? I don't want to unlearn and undo my belief in TMS.

Appreciate any direction.

2. Peggy

Peggy Well known member

I am with Anne Walker on this (from your last post). I think you should get it checked out, it won't hurt. Ultrasounds are non-invasive, so I don't think you have anything to worry about as far as the procedure goes. When I go to an appointment, I used this attitude: I am just going to make sure I don't have anything wrong.

From your last post, it appears things are moving around on you, so you could well have TMS. Keep calm and carry on.

Peggy

shmps and Ellen like this.
  3. shmps

shmps Peer Supporter

Thanks Peggy, you are right ! It turned out to be TMS after the ultrasound resulted in everything physically normal :)

Peggy likes this.
  4. Walt Oleksy (RIP 2021)

Walt Oleksy (RIP 2021) Beloved Grand Eagle

Hi, shmps. Okay, so the ultrasound shows you have no structural problem with your gall bladder.
    It has to be TMS, so it would be very helpful for you to start the Structured Educational Program,
    free in that subforum of this web site. It will take you through daily steps of TMS that will lead you to healing.

It's essential that you stop thinking anything is physically wrong with you. You have to believe 100 percent
    that your symptoms are caused by TMS -- repressed emotions that may go back years to your childhood.
    A perfectionist and "goodist" personality (wanting to please everyone all the time) are also major TMS pain causes.

You will find a lot of good advice and success stories in the subforums.

laradara likes this.
  5. Tennis Tom

Tennis Tom Beloved Grand Eagle

Doctors have to practice defensive medicine due to the high incidence of malpractice lawsuits. They will test for everything to make sure nothing is missed and they don't get sued later.

6. lexylucy

lexylucy Well known member

How is ur Gall Bladder pain now?

I have bad Gall Bladder pain myself now. I think I will follow your lead and go to the doctor to get it checked out. Because I've had so many bad experiences with doctors I tend to shy away from western medicine. I'd sooner go to an acupuncturist or someone who does visceral manipulation. It seems to act up when/if I eat too much fatty food. I went to a pretty gnarly mexican restaurant on a vacation in Palm Springs last week and I felt awful afterwords particularly on my right side. Like a cramp. It is hard for me to believe it is TMS because it seems diet triggered. But it's been almost two weeks noe and I am still feeling crampy. Could be some kind of valve is jammed, a small gallstone blocking things..or TMS

7. Lizzy

Lizzy Well known member

Checking in first with dr to rule out the physical is good. Having said that, it is very possibly tms. So many people here have been cured of digestive problems from top to "bottom". IBS, problems w dairy, wheat, spicy etc. Many say they can eat anything now.

Yesterday if you asked me if I had any type ofproblems with digestion I would have said no. However, today we found out a close friend's father has a day or two to live. Naturally, I was in the bathroom all day, and had a stomach ache, except while eating ice cream.