1. Alan has completed the new Pain Recovery Program. To read or share it, use this updated link: https://www.tmswiki.org/forum/painrecovery/
    Dismiss Notice

Caffeine and TMS

Discussion in 'General Discussion Subforum' started by Warrior21, Oct 7, 2015.

1. FredAmir

FredAmir Well known member

My wife drink a cup of coffee in the morning to wake her up and drinks one before sleep to get a good nigh sleep. I, on the other hand, cannot handle coffee, except a sip or two. I am OK with black tea and love what dark chocolate does for me when I need an energy boost.

What happens when I drink more coffee than I should? I feel weird, nauseous, jittery. My mom and my daughter are the same. So there is a genetic factor involved. I read once that each person processes caffeine differently. My wife very quickly. I very slowly.

So will feeling weird, nauseous, jittery effect my level of anger and stress? I think the answer is obvious. So if you have none of those reactions to caffeine, enjoy it like my wife does.

2. Walt Oleksy (RIP 2021)

Walt Oleksy (RIP 2021) Beloved Grand Eagle

Hi, Balto. Your experience with coffee is amazing. First a no-no, now okay to drink and with no problems.

Caffeine still makes me edgy and I never liked coffee much anyway, so I don't miss it.

The photos are yummy. I might try some of the dishes.