1. Alan has completed the new Pain Recovery Program. To read or share it, use this updated link: https://www.tmswiki.org/forum/painrecovery/
    Dismiss Notice
Dismiss Notice
Our TMS drop-in chat is tomorrow (Saturday) from 3:00 PM - 4:00 PM Eastern (***NOTE*** now on US Daylight Time). It's a great way to get quick and interactive peer support, with JanAtheCPA as your host. Look for the red Chat flag on top of the menu bar!

Day 15 Breakthrough

Discussion in 'Structured Educational Program' started by hopethishelps, Jul 5, 2019.

1. hopethishelps

hopethishelps New Member

Hello all,

Today I had a very big breakthrough that has helped cement my belief in the TMS diagnosis and the relief caused by the structured educational program. I started Day 15 of the program with a lot of discomfort on my neck particularly tightness and pain coupled with, and as I watched a video about a guy who had terrible back pain and was cured by Dr. Sarno I had an AHA moment followed by almost no pain and a lot of lightness and relief. It was while Dr. Sarno described some of the characteristics of TMS patients's personality:
    • hard working
    • conscientious
    • responsible
    • people who expect a great deal of themselves
    When I heard the words PEOPLE WHO EXPECT A GREAT DEAL OF THEMSELVES i realized that not only do I put upon myself a GREAT DEAL of pressure but I realized I have been very angry at my father who has always expected a great deal from me!!!! And it clicked..... I continued with the days exercise obviously writing about this and to my surprise I feel 80% better or more than when I started.

thank you structured educational program !!!!!

JanAtheCPA likes this.