1. Alan has completed the new Pain Recovery Program. To read or share it, use this updated link: https://www.tmswiki.org/forum/painrecovery/
    Dismiss Notice
Dismiss Notice
Our TMS drop-in chat is tomorrow (Saturday) from 3:00 PM - 4:00 PM Eastern (***NOTE*** now on US Daylight Time). It's a great way to get quick and interactive peer support, with Bonnard as your host. Look for the red Chat flag on top of the menu bar!

Beginner

Discussion in 'General Discussion Subforum' started by Juhl, Apr 4, 2023.

1. Juhl

Juhl Newcomer

Hi, new here and new to TMS info. I found the page that has 5 podcast episodes, but the link to episode 1 goes to something else (starts with "this is the last episode").

Then I found another page that is a program for people who are new, and it says that it's being combined with another program and if you're new click in this link for more info about the TMS process, but that link leads to a 404.

If I go to the wiki the front page has many links but each page seems to have quirks like above. That's fine, but I can't seem to keep track of where I've been so far on this wiki and forum. It's like a labyrinth. I have post concussion issues, is there a Simplified quick reference page available? Thank you.

Last edited: Apr 4, 2023
  2. JanAtheCPA

JanAtheCPA Beloved Grand Eagle

Can you provide the url for whatever this is? No clue where you're at, sorry!
    Same with this, to figure out how to advise you, we need the url where you found that link, because "combined programs" doesn't sound familiar. Admittedly I haven't visited the main wiki in years other than to copy the url for the SEP (the Structured Educational Program).
    We know that the SEP has some obsolete links, but there aren't any volunteers with the skills to edit the pages plus, more crucially, the time to research, vet, and obtain permissions or approvals for appropriate replacements.

Apart from the SEP, the forum is where it's really "happening". And like any forum, you're pretty much on your own when it comes navigation. Fortunately we only have a few subforums, although many people ignore the subtle distinction between "Support" and "General Discussion" or they make the mistake of posting duplicates in both. Since I'm interested in all content no matter where it's posted, I simply go to "All Recent Threads" to see all new content (any thread with a new post will migrate to the top of the list). Each title is bolded until I've read it, also typical of most forums. People who need support are encouraged to post questions in that subforum, and those looking for success stories search that one.

What's not typical is that our forum has no ads cluttering up the pages, making this a true, (and uncompensated) labor of love for founder Forest (still paying the bills!) and those of us who spend time helping out.